RaStenia Plant Walls, Living Walls and Vertical Gardens
RaStenia is a 100% Russian brand for designing, mounting and further maintaining indoor plant walls on private premices as well as in public places and office buildings.
Green walls have become a noticeable trend in plant design all over the world, winning hearts of householders and commercial executives, architects, restaurateurs, hotel managers and lots of other customers, either professionally linked to the field of hospitality and well-being, or otherwise ecologically conscientious citizens.
RaStenia Plant walls, or fytowalls (product name), come in all shapes and shades of green. They are tailored individually to fit perfectly the inner structure and architecture of the interior.
These vertical gardens are fully accomodated to the harsh and at times unpredictable North-West and Central Russian climate conditions, including lack of natural light, availability and quality of flowers and other factors. Nowadays RaStenia living walls come with full or partial automation, vary in size and floral design, integrate easily into the space. We might cut in to the pipelines and networks of the building or simply plug a phytowall in on the spot.
Since November 2008 RaStenia is a registered trade mark. RaStenia products are protected by a Russian registered invention patent.
RaStenia portfolio include plantwall designs for Sberbank RF in Vladivostok, for MegaFon mobile operator in Moscow, for the Maternity hospital #2 in Furshtatskaya street (St. Petersburg), for Children’s Environmental Center at Vodokanal (St. Petersburg), a large installation in Rostov-na-Donu and many other works.
‘Ecology outside, ecology inside’ – this is the company’s policy that is shared by RaStenia as well as other members of Russian Green Building Council.
Distinguishing features of RaStenia fytowalls are as follows:
- Flexibility in forms and finishing materials,
- Custom design and construction,
- Large choice of plants to select from (40+ species),
- Easy integration with smart house systems
- Proved compliancy with international ecological standards and pronounced ecological policy supported by a ‘Vitality Leaf’ ecolabel (www.ecounion.ru),
- Air cleaning, humidifying and enriching qualities making a substantial contribution to the local ecology and microclimate of any given interior.
- In-house after-sale services and hot-line consulting.
For further information, please, contact RaStenia
in St. Petersburg and Moscow.
St. Petersburg: +7 (905) 254-63-74,
Moscow: +7 (905) 254-63-74,